Game Master's Kit - Essentials (A4 Format)
Game Master's Kit - Essentials (A4 Format)
by r-n-w & rpgtoons
This Game Master’s Kit is perfect to use alongside everyone’s favourite tabletop role-playing game! In this bumper pack of goodies designed and hand drawn in a unique style, you’ll find everything you need to create and manage the adventures you run. Scroll down to see the full list of features.
The Game Master’s Kit - Essentials is a digital download containing:
- 19 individual form-fillable PDFs that include RPG Toons paper miniatures sheets, various item cards/envelopes, spell cards, stats trackers, cheat sheet screen inserts, roll tables, and campaign note templates.
- 19 individual JPEGs with the same as above on easy-to-print sheets for those who prefer filling them in by hand over digital methods.
- A custom-made matching handwritten font to optionally install if you like to fill in the sheets digitally
- Instructions for installing the font and a copy of the OG License.
- All files in A4 international paper format.
- See below for a full description of everything included in the pack!
Please note: This is a digital product only, therefore there are no shipping costs, and no physical product will be received. Upon completion of purchase you will be emailed a download link with your chosen product(s)
Fantastic standing miniatures to cut out and use during your adventures! Drawn by rpgtoons, these lively illustrations bring enemies, allies and beasts to life, and come in a clean black and white design for optional colouring in! They include:
- Basic Beasts: Rats, wolves, warthogs and giant spiders come in multiples, alongside an awakened shrub, a snake, a toad, horned lion, giant leech and a classic owlbear.
- Essential Enemies: A horde of goblins, a group of bandits, a cultist trio and a skeleton army accompany an orc, a troll, a hag and a lich in this classic line up of fearsome foes.
Perfect to use as treasure items to give to your players! The Item Card pack includes:
- Armor/Weapon/Adventure Gear/Trade Goods/Tools/Trinket envelopes that can be cut out and folded to make loot handouts with concealed info only unveiled when opened.
- Spell cards that make it easy to document existing spells from the book or create your own!
- Mini blank Trinkets cards to fill in with items from the book or your own ideas. Cut out to make handy cards for players to hang on to in their inventory.
- Character Stats Tracker sheet that keeps track of: AC, concentration save DC, passive perception, spell save DC, resistances & advantages and an extra notes section. Can be used for players and NPCs, and has 8 slots per page.
- Initiative Tracker to list names, initiative rolls and space for states and effects during battle.
- NPC Cards with essential character and fighting information that can be used for both enemies and allies.
Handy information to slot into your DM screen or have on hand for rules checks. Includes:
- Combat Actions sheet, detailing everything players can undertake during a turn, and how each action works.
- States & Conditions sheet, lists all effects that can happen to players and how each effect works, for example, “Blinded”, “Unconscious”, “Charmed”, etc.
- Environmental Hazards sheet, gives useful information on various events such as falling, cover and underwater combat and how they work.
- Templates to create your own rolling tables from D4 to D20. Super handy for random name generators, treasure & trinkets, random events, etc.
- DC tables for filling in the various outcomes of players’ roll checks.
Various sheets for different parts of your story that help to keep essential details handy at a glance. These include:
- Battle Notes, with areas to write down a short story summary, tactics in use, enemies to be encountered, and a gridded map area for your reference.
- Travel Notes, with boxes for story, prominent people to meet, common inhabitants along the way, and a gridded map area for your reference.
- Rest Notes, for when players visit places and stay a while, includes story section, an NPC area for important characters, notes for leads players might follow, and a small gridded map section.
- Map Sheet, a simple gridded full page map to print out for your reference or planning, with a space for a key, and a compass symbol drawn in the corner. Can also be printed out in larger sizes and used as player maps.