Game Master's Kit - Deluxe - Classic Style
Game Master's Kit - Deluxe - Classic Style
by r-n-w & rpgtoons
Alongside everything from the Essentials kit, the Deluxe pack includes items we designed for those game masters who go the extra mile in prep and tracking, with some special original content not included in the Essentials kit.
The Game Master’s Kit is perfect to use alongside everyone’s favourite tabletop role-playing game! Designed and hand drawn in a unique style, you’ll find everything you need (and more!) to create and manage the adventures you run. Scroll down to see the full list of features.
The Game Master’s Kit - Deluxe is a digital download containing both A4 & US letter formats of:
- 26 individual form-fillable PDFs that include RPG Toons paper miniatures sheets, various item cards/envelopes, spell cards, stats trackers, initiative tents, cheat sheet screen inserts, roll tables, dungeon & treasure generator, and campaign note templates.
- 26 individual JPEGs with the same as above on easy-to-print sheets for those who prefer filling them in by hand over digital methods.
- A custom-made matching handwritten font to optionally install if you like to fill in the sheets digitally
- Instructions for installing the font and a copy of the OG License.
- All files are in both A4 & US Letter format.
- See below for a full description of everything included in the pack!
Please note: This is a digital product only, therefore there are no shipping costs, and no physical product will be received. Upon completion of purchase you will be emailed a download link with your chosen product(s)
As well as all of the content from the Essentials kit, the Deluxe pack also comes with:
Initiative Tracking Tents
Small tents that can be cut out, folded, and used during combat to visually display initiative order. The player-facing side has a box for the player/character name, whilst the game master-facing side has trackers for AC, concentration save DC, spell save DC, passive perception, a name box and an extra notes box.
Character Stats Tracker Deluxe Version
An extended version of the stats tracker in the Essentials kit. As well as tracking the essential stats it also includes areas for hit points, wealth, abilities with modifiers, carrying capacity, size and speed. It also has more room for resistances, advantages and notes. Each page has room for 4 slots and can be used for both players and NPCs/enemies.
Tokens & Treasures Paper Miniatures by RPG Toons
Created just for the deluxe pack, these standing miniatures can be used as character tokens for players and NPCs, with 18 different token designs to suit every individual, drawn in clean graphic black and white style for optional colouring customisation!
Also included on the sheet are tokens for treasure chests, a trophy and a spooky-looking mystery chest that could be used as a trap or mimic.
Original Trinket Cards
Whereas the Essentials kit contains blank trinket cards, the deluxe pack also includes a filled in version with some trinkets we designed and drew ourselves, including items such as mysterious treasure maps, laughing books, lewd journals and trick coins.
Dungeon and Treasure Generator
For those who enjoy the true randomness of a dice roll, the dungeon generator has 12 roll outcomes with dungeon layouts marked out so that you can quickly build a dungeon on the fly.
The treasure generator alongside it gives you 12 slots to prepare random loot your players can pick up at the roll of a dice.
Extra Large Spell Cards
Not every spell is concise, and these spell cards fit 2 to a page to give the maximum amount of space for spell descriptions that get a bit lengthy! All essential spell information is also included on the cards.
Extra Initiative Tracker
A second visual design of the initiative tracking sheet to note down names, initiative rolls and space for states and effects during battle.
Fantastic standing miniatures to cut out and use during your adventures! Drawn by rpgtoons, these lively illustrations bring enemies, allies and beasts to life, and come in a clean black and white design for optional colouring in! They include:
- Basic Beasts: Rats, wolves, warthogs and giant spiders come in multiples, alongside an awakened shrub, a snake, a toad, horned lion, giant leech and a classic owlbear.
- Essential Enemies: A horde of goblins, a group of bandits, a cultist trio and a skeleton army accompany an orc, a troll, a hag and a lich in this classic line up of fearsome foes.
Perfect to use as treasure items to give to your players! The Item Card pack includes:
- Armor/Weapon/Adventure Gear/Trade Goods/Tools/Trinket envelopes that can be cut out and folded to make loot handouts with concealed info only unveiled when opened.
- Spell cards that make it easy to document existing spells from the book or create your own!
- Mini blank Trinkets cards to fill in with items from the book or your own ideas. Cut out to make handy cards for players to hang on to in their inventory.
- Character Stats Tracker sheet that keeps track of: AC, concentration save DC, passive perception, spell save DC, resistances & advantages and an extra notes section. Can be used for players and NPCs, and has 8 slots per page.
- Initiative Tracker to list names, initiative rolls and space for states and effects during battle.
- NPC Cards with essential character and fighting information that can be used for both enemies and allies.
Handy information to slot into your DM screen or have on hand for rules checks. Includes:
- Combat Actions sheet, detailing everything players can undertake during a turn, and how each action works.
- States & Conditions sheet, lists all effects that can happen to players and how each effect works, for example, “Blinded”, “Unconscious”, “Charmed”, etc.
- Environmental Hazards sheet, gives useful information on various events such as falling, cover and underwater combat and how they work.
- Templates to create your own rolling tables from D4 to D20. Super handy for random name generators, treasure & trinkets, random events, etc.
- DC tables for filling in the various outcomes of players’ roll checks.
Various sheets for different parts of your story that help to keep essential details handy at a glance. These include:
- Battle Notes, with areas to write down a short story summary, tactics in use, enemies to be encountered, and a gridded map area for your reference.
- Travel Notes, with boxes for story, prominent people to meet, common inhabitants along the way, and a gridded map area for your reference.
- Rest Notes, for when players visit places and stay a while, includes story section, an NPC area for important characters, notes for leads players might follow, and a small gridded map section.
- Map Sheet, a simple gridded full page map to print out for your reference or planning, with a space for a key, and a compass symbol drawn in the corner. Can also be printed out in larger sizes and used as player maps.